Tuesday, May 24, 2022

24 May 2022

This is the fourth day of log entries.
I slept really late again last night. There was a storm, and some flower pots broke, and a transformer exploded.
I woke up early in the morning and checked my phone. I saw another work rejection email. Hence, I slept again and woke up later.
I am writing a reply to that rejection email asking for feedback. However, the rejection email was riddled with spelling mistakes, such as "I regret to inform you that your have cleared that test." Ugh? Should I be glad to have been rejected from here or what?

I have sent an email to them asking for feedback. I ordered some food but got sick. 
I exercised today after a long time. The body feels sore but free. I also submitted the paper, and I have kept my hopes high about this one.
I received a message here from another diarist here. This feels like a homely place. I have replied to them.
And, I also found some more of my old entries from the manual diary scribbled here and there. I am planning to lodge them here too, maybe tomorrow.

The constant rejections feel like stepping on my hand when I am trying to crawl my way back from the pit crater. I tried to speak about this to a friend of mine today but in vain. She says to keep on trying. The thing is, I can't afford to give up. I am trying and will never stop doing so. But, the will has its own mind, which gets raveled sometimes. I wish someone could tell me, or at the very least, understand these kinds of incidents. These kinds of thoughts, are diametrically opposite but exist side-by-side. 

Today's mood: inept, bummed, discarded.

- Oizys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are held for moderation before they are published to the blog.

I will read them and publish them. Be patient and do not fear to pour your heart into it.