Friday, May 27, 2022

27 May 2022

Seventh-day. One week of logging entries has been completed successfully.
I couldn't sleep at all last night. I slept this morning at 6 am. I woke up at 10 am and had breakfast at 1 pm.
I have completed two small introductory courses today. I was approached to submit my details for an internship.
And, I talked about the mistaken appointment. They said the position is mine if I want it. I have accepted it.
I found some discrepancies in one of my published papers. I talked to my co-authors about it.
I am very anxious about this new position. In a good way.
Went for a long grocery shopping. Had to stock up so, so many things.

I am feeling very jumpy. It is a very restless feeling, both exhausted and anxious.
I constantly feel embarrassed for no reason at all. Do you, if anyone is reading, feel it too? Embarrassed for no reason whatsoever. Constant guilt lingering at the corners of your mind, slamming the doors of your soul at any other good emotion.

I told my family about my new position acquired. They mocked me and kept pulling my chain throughout the entire teatime. That's it. Blotted a source of happiness and sense of achievement before it could emanate. Now, I am trying my best to find a reason to avoid dinner with them. Oh, the pain of sitting at that table trying to swallow food when they are shoving insults down my throat.

Today's mood: derailed, frustrated, abashed.

- Oizys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are held for moderation before they are published to the blog.

I will read them and publish them. Be patient and do not fear to pour your heart into it.