Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sacrific For Survival

I am stuck in a rut. In a room. Between one side of the bed and a table filled with dusty books and this crappy laptop. I want to get out, getaway. Far, far away. I can not live like this anymore. This comfort comes at the cost of my privacy and peace. I have no other way than to lock myself in this room. I do not want this. I want to move out of this hellish stomach that incinerates my freedom with its toxic acid. I just want to tear it open and spring out. I am losing every intangible part of me. My dedication, my love, my books, my words, my mind, me. The connection of blood has kept me tethered. Their blood filled my veins, tying me to this stomach. I want to rid myself of their so-called ichor and be free.

"There is a freedom that comes with abandonment." Suzanne Scanlon. 

Perhaps detachment is what will be the key to this junky lock. I am desperate to alleviate myself by chopping off this relationship. Desperate to get rid of this dependency. I know I will bleed when I part ways. If sacrificing my own blood is what is needed to gain survival, then so be it. 

- Oizys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for this blog are held for moderation before they are published to the blog.

I will read them and publish them. Be patient and do not fear to pour your heart into it.